Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Amazing Power of.... Dawn and hot water.

Ok. So my mother in law has always cleaned with hot water and dawn dish soap. I come from a "strait ammonia mixed with whatever else was in the bottle" family. Today I was cleaning off my glass computer desk and it was a streaky mess. I just bought some dawn so I decided to try it out and it was perfectly spotless! It was amazing. Thus I proceeded to wipe down the rest of my house with dawn and hot water. It smells great and looks so good! Anyone have and suggestions on a good mop? I have an okay one but it doesn't really scrub that great. I use mostly elbow grease to get out spots that are stubborn- but I just want a good mop. Thanks. If you haven't checked out Jaclyn's blog with Jake playing the drums, you have got to see this kid jam. He's a pro!

jen

p.s. I started the book Parenting with Love and Logic. I am just getting into it but I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: