Sunday, January 11, 2009

3 years. (and three months now)






















Jan 11 is not our anniversary. It was november 11. but it was so cute that I wanted to write a little bit about what landen did for me.
He surprised me and took me away for the night. He arranged a baby sitter and everything. He took me to the bed and breakfast we stayed at on our wedding night where all the rooms are themed. He picked the same room we stayed in that night. It was so cute! And as if that wasn't enough, when we got there he pulled out one of my old formals and his nice suit and we went to dinner at a nice restaurant (nice for us tremonton folk = olive garden). It was so fun. I loved getting dressed up! Then we went back to the hotel and just relaxed the rest of the night! I loved it. He was so cute and sweet.
I have the best husband in the world!!






2 comments:

Jax said...

Ok so I am most impressed that the dress fits you!!! How fun. I think I have a picture of your husband in that same dress.

Kacie said...

How fun! Don't you love it when they surprise you with something totally awesome like a night out! Sounds like he did a good job and you look great!