Saturday, January 17, 2009

Go Diggers + My 007 Husband

We just watched Kevin's game online and it was awesome! It was such a close game. Kevin went out in the first quarter because he had two fouls (this is becoming way too common of an occurance) and didn't go back in until the second half. He was amazing and helped lead his team to a tight 4 point victory. He made a foul shot to put them up by two instead of one with 12.7 seconds left and then got the steal so Jordan could go up and get fouled and put the lead to 4. The refs were terrible and somehow at the end of the game they called a foul on brennan as kevin was passing him the ball! It made absolutely no sense. Everyone was going nuts on the guy and he was just shrugging his shoulders like "yeah I know I'm an idiot." They won anyway and it was really a fun game to watch.

Also, Landen went to a class today to get a concealed weapons permit. It lasted all day and he came home and said the instructor was totally crude the whole time and it drug on and on and on. He has to do more stuff to get it but he is on his way to being a bona fide 007. Ü

The broker is good- i think it will turn out as Jax suspected (me staying up all night to finish it after 300 pages of build up).

night everyone.

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Wait to go Kevin! My husband got his concealed weapons permit also and now he carries a gun everywhere. It cracks me up but at least I feel safe! I guess we both got 007 husbands!

JenLish said...

Nice- i always knew we would end up like that! It's true- i do feel safer, but there is a lot of responsibility too!

I think we should have a get together with all of our girlfriends sometime. Is everyone still in rexburg except chelsey and I?