Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Magic Cure

So i have been feeling kinda down the last little while. Just shut in I suppose with it being winter and Walker has been sick. I have been wondering what to do and feeling quite, unpurposed (if that's a word- well even if its not I guess Ü).
So, to fight off these feelings, I have started working out again. WOW! It has made all the difference. I feel like a new person, ready to take on the world. Shower and get ready and take care of walker like it IS the important thing that it really is. Working out is amazing- i don't know why it is so hard to get myself out of bed to do it in the morning, when I know how I feel afterwards. I have the most amazing husband too because he has been working out with me! Thanks to courtney and jay stocking we have P90X again and he doesn't feel like he needs to put leggings and a leotard to do the workouts. They are very, um, manly. Pullup and pushups and hard stuff like that.

If anyone has felt down, just pop in a great workout video and see how much better you feel after!

Also, I am headed to Marsh Valley (it's a high school off the freeway- in the middle of nowhere with no houses around it, i don't know where the kids come from to go there) tonight with my sister Jax. We are going to watch Kevin play against one of the best teams in the state. I love watching him play- I know it seems like I go a lot but I have only been to 3 games! I can't wait to watch him- he's so good! I take all the credit for that too...

p.s. If you want a good spiritual note, check out Jill's blog. jillerbreport.blogspot.com

No comments: