Monday, January 12, 2009

Timpanogos Temple



I love the Timpanogos Temple. We went there for a wedding in december and I snapped this picture before we left. It was so fun! I want to learn more about the temple. Does anyone have any good books they have read?? I love that they theme the temple and the art usually has some depiction of the area. They told us that at the open house in Rexburg. It was really neat. Any other interesting facts?

jen

p.s. I went to the library today- tremonton's library is tiny but there are always gems if you search. Walker wanted a book on monster trucks and we found one that is really old but fun for him. I have started him on a schedule during the day. It has been quite interesting- mostly because i haven't stuck to it at all. Just kidding. I have tried but things keep getting switched around and jumbled. He is taking naps regularly- except for Sundays because we have one oclock church. AHH! Anyways, that's what my day was like today.

2 comments:

JillEE said...

I love the Timpanogas Temple. If you haven't read it yet, a good book to start on is The Holy Temple, by Boyd K. Packer.

Also, love the new music.

Go Newsies!

rickynkim said...

Jen! hey I found your blog through the Hinck's...so I thought I'd say hi! Walker is SO cute! I haven't seen you or him since we had lunch at Katie's like 2 years ago! Crazy. Anyway, you guys llok great! :)