Friday, January 16, 2009

The Broker

Hey everyone. Today is a late blog so it won't be quite so long. Today was a great day! We went to the library for our date and then came home and ate pasta and some gross breadsticks. I tried to use biscuit dough and they tasted like *shocker* biscuits- which i hate. Landen left to an appointment at seven and walker and I hung out. He stayed in the bath forever while I took advantage of the time and read for a few minutes. I started another book (I know- i have started a lot of books lately). My little brother gave it to me and told me to read it a while ago. I don't know where he got it but it is good so far. I am about one hundred pages in and it's not really intense so I can't explain the draw but I can't put it down.

It's called The Broker by John Grisham. Anyone read it?

night.

1 comment:

Jax said...

Beware any book by John Grisham is going to get intense then you will end up staying up all night to finish it.