Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just girls.

yesterday I went to my sister's house and hung out with her, my other sister and my mom. I wish Jill could have been there too! But, it was really fun to just be together and talk. We tried to watch a movie but it took us like four hours because we kept getting interrupted and then forgot to go back to it (this is so out of character for me because I usually hate to interrupt movies). I really admire Jaclyn and Misty, they are amazing mothers. I don't know how they do it! I miss Jill a lot- especially when we get together (my sister who lives in Washington DC). I hope I can come see you soon!

Walker got to stay home with daddy and gramma julie. Landen had some appointments to go to so he took walker to his mom's for part of the night. He loves going to her house though so he had a good time.

He has started doing the cutest thing ever. He will walk up to me in the middle of the day when we have been together all day and say "I miss you mommy" and just give me a big hug and then respond to himself saying, "I miss you too." And then he just walks off to play. It is sooooo cute!

He is growing up so fast it is crazy. I love him so much.

No comments: