Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Ticker

OK- so I just kinda snuck the ticker in on everyone late last night. I guess I better explain now!

We are expecting baby #2! My EDD is August 31 2009. I was one day late with Walker so we could have a september baby. We had our first doctor's appointment and everything is looking great.

I have to say though, I hate insurance company's. Our insurance has been awesome so far with everything. However, we have a separate $5,000 maternity deductible- yes FIVE GRAND!! Crazy that it's even legal. We have aflac so that will help but i am not even sure how it works. SO we are probably just paying cash for everything since it is cheaper to do that then to go through our insurance!

ANYWAY- we are really excited about this new little baby and can't wait to keep everyone posted on how it's going. So far I have been sick on and off. I was never sick with walker, so this is definately different for me. But I will take it all and try not to complain because the end result is worth it!

We have names picked out- we have had the girl name since walker and the boy name just came about a few weeks ago. That's a whole other post though.

So this is the official announcement love you guys!

11 comments:

JillEE said...

Yay!!!! So glad it is out in the open

Michelle said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I don't think I ever invited you to our blog since we've gone private. Let me know your email is so you can still come check it out! Write me at foxy_coxy55@yahoo.com Congratulations once again!

Kacie said...

Congrats! 2 is definately a lot harder but it is worth it! Hopefully it is a girl if it has been different. Mine was completely different with her than with Brax so maybe!!!

tomandbritneyfamilyfun said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Let us know what names you have picked out.

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Congrats to you and Landen. I told Landen at Gma Lish's Christmas party, that I was expecting this kind of news from you two very soon. Maybe since it's been different, it'll be a girl. Exciting!

Jenna Johnson said...

CONGRATS!!! HOW EXCITING!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Jana Sorensen said...

Yeah...congrats JEN and LANDON! That is exciting. You're such a cute little mom, and walker is adorable! Good luck with Insurance and stuff, that's always fun! It makes me so nervous to think about another one! You are Great! Love ya

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

When I saw your ticker the other day, I thought maybe I had missed this announcement. So, congrats again!

Fromm's said...

oh my! congrats! I'm so excited for you! maybe it's a girl since you're sick and your weren't when you carried walker. I've heard every pregnancy is different though.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

congrats! hope you get feeling better b6 and 1/2 a sleeping pill was my magic recipe with payton!

Julie said...

Congrats you three! Hope you get feeling better real soon.