Monday, February 2, 2009

Sweet Surprise


I went to rexburg last week and was there for almost four days. Saturday, on the way home we had planned to stop and go to Kevin's game in American Falls. We got there and the game was going on like usual (watching intermittently with Walker trying to get out on the court) and then the lady at the front desk brought us in four bags of popcorn and said
"there are two guys out there who bought this popcorn for you. I think they want
you to come out and see them."
So at first it was like, um who are the crazy high school boys... but we went out there and it was Landen and Ryan (my sister Misty's husband)! They had come to the game as a surprise to us and it was great. I was missing him so bac and he just showed up! To make it even better, he had to miss his church ball game to come. It may not seem like a big deal, but what a cute sacrifice just to come see me! I love my sweet husband!

2 comments:

JillEE said...

What a cutie. both of them. PLaus you got the free popcorn. Perfect Night!

rickynkim said...

Very sweet! I love when hubbies are cute like that all on their own! :)