Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Day

Today was a great day! I woke up and went swimming this morning with Brit- which was awesome and I am really sore- and then came home and dyed my hair. I tried to go just one shade lighter and it worked ok- I mean on my roots, but the rest of my hair is still dark, which I expected. I just didn't want my light brown roots with black hair. Now I have dark brown roots with black hair! After that, landen got home from working out and we went back to sleep! It was only seven at this point and I had been awake since 445- that's like the middle of the night. So we slept until walker woke us up at about 8. Walker and I got ready and went over to Easton and Ashley's house. She is such a great friend, she called and asked if I wanted to bring walker over to play with easton. They had a blast together trying to make each other use a certain toy but they never argued over toys. They just wanted to share so much that they kept trying to give each other different toys! Easton is a great sharer- walker is a little more protective of his toys at home but still a good sharer too. So i left him there for about an hour and came home to clean my bathroom- which was actually quite an enjoyable experience! No one squirted me with the cleaner or tried to climb up on the counter while it was wet or anything. It is funny though because i really did miss walker while he was gone.

We got home and took a long nap after eating some lunch while Landen was home studying. We have just been playing since Walker woke up and I am trying not to puke all over! Gross huh!

Today has been just another great day in paradise for us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakW10rgKX0

6 comments:

JillEE said...

That does sound like a great day in paradise. Except for the 4AM and bathroom cleaning parts.

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

HEY CHICKA
SO I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU GO SWIMMING..IS IT LIKE YOU GO AND DO LAPS???I AM GLAD YOU ARE DOING GOOD.

Jenna Johnson said...

JEN!!! That is me yelling! you do not color your own hair...especially with box color! That is all I have to say:)

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

HEY
SO IS IT LIKE A CLASS??? THANKS FOR INVITING ME, I JUST LOVE SWIMMING,,,BUT I DONT THINK THE WORLD IS READY FOR ME IN A SWIMMING SUIT!!!

The Jones Family said...

Hey, this is Kelsie Jones i know landon from school. I came across your blog and i would love to add you to mine. I went private so if you would like to see e-mail me at kelsieleigh@hotmail.com. and tell landon hi for me. your family is so adorable

Anbre said...

Hey! I just heard that you guys were expecting a baby! Yay! We're going to have little ones right next to each other...I'm due on July 5. How has you been feeling? I haven't seen you forever...we'll have to plan a get-together some time. If you're ever over in Logan, let me know and maybe we could do lunch. Take care!