Thursday, May 1, 2008

*~bienvenido~*

Wow! I am so excited about this blog! I am not sure what to say but I guess this first post is just a welcome to everyone who is going to see this. WELCOME!!

blogging is quite an interesting sport (why not? we can argue anythings a sport now a days). I have been reading some blogs and have found most very intriguing and helpful. Some are on the weird side, but hey, you try writing something everyday- I guess you probably do if you are on here. I am excited to journal our life online.

Today we had our mommy minute get together over at Amanda's house. We watched an "old" favorite- Enchanted (yes I thought about you the whole time, Jill). I love our Thursday get together's. Even if all of us aren't moms, it's a chance for the mom's to converse with another human who says something other than "da ma and ball" and a for the non mom's they get some experience with 3 or 4 one year old's. We made jewelry last week and next week we are celebrating Amanda graduting from college! This is my highlight of the week! Thanks girls.

Anyways, looking forward to more blogging...

2 comments:

Jeremy and Jill said...

Yay for blogging! I am so glad that you'll be putting pics and updates on here. Good to see some new pictures of Walker. Where are the ones of you? Love you

Check out my blog too!

Bobby and Amanda Lewis said...

Im excited that we are all getting blogs! Just so that you know our blogsite is bobbyamanda.blogspot not bobbyandamanda. Bobby started one like forever ago and I didn't realize it, so it isn't the real one!