Thursday, May 8, 2008

walker updates





We have had a fun few days. I had my niece come and stay overnight for her birthday. It was such a blast! I babysat the next morning so I had four kids here. It was crazy! We had fun though. We went on a picnic out at Landen's work and the kids loved that. We pretended they were my kids all day so they were calling me mom and each other brother and sister. It was really funny to me because nothing was different except if I needed them to do something I just asked them as my child and they thought it was part of the game. They were so obedient as my own children...


I just decided to decorate my house and get everything organized. I am going crazy just having piles of papers here and there and stuffed full bookshelves and closets with things I can't remember ever using! Although I hang on to them "just in case one day I might..." I am so done with that!!! My house is clean, but cluttery. There is not very much room so I think I am going to have to get rid of a lot of stuff but I am not too worried about it. I just want everything to have a place- its own little spot that it always goes! Anyways, enough about that, but wish me luck. If anyone has any ideas on organization- I would love to hear them.


Walker went to the doctor's office on monday. He has a little sinus infection. He acts fine most of the time. At first he acted pretty sick, and last night we were at Kaden's birthday party and he was miserable. Other than that he has acted pretty normal. Then there are the green boogers that are constantly running down his nose. It's just so cute... He is getting better though. His boogers are slowing down and he is taking an antibiotic for the first time and doing really well with it. I am very happy about that. So I will keep you posted on the healing process.


He has loved vacuums since he was born. I used to use a wrap i have and wrap him up all tight and vacuum to put him to sleep! He got a vacuum from wada for his birthday and loves it but loves the BIG vacuum too. It's quite an event to vacuum at our house.


Walker is learning sign language and has really started to pick up on it the last few weeks fast. He says a few words; more, please, my turn (not sure he understands what it means but it's in a song on his video) hot, want, thank you (sometimes- when he feels like it). It is really fun to watch and it definately helps us know what he wants!! He has started to jabber to himself too. It is so cute! I love listening to him try to put his jabbers together into sentences...


Well, enough for now I suppose. love you all.

4 comments:

Katie and Kaden said...

hey jen!! walker is so cute! we need to get together again soon! i feel like we haven't hung out forever

kallee said...

Hey Jen--
I didn't know you had a blog, but I saw your link on Jill's blog so I thought I would check it out!! Good job :) Your little boy is so cute, love the pictures! Anyway-- just thought I would leave a quick comment... have a great day!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

hello morning bird! Thanks for being my morning buddy, I love doing it and i am feeling so good. Just thought i would say hello!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! It's Landen's friend Lacy! I am so excited I found you on here! All I have to say is WHAT THE HECK! When did your baby get so big? I did'nt think it was really your blog at first cause I thought he was a baby baby still! WOW time flies! He is such a darling little boy! I hope everything is going great with you guys! Tell Landen I said hi! I miss you guys! Love ya!