Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bear World!

So i think this warrants a blog...
Walker and I went to Rexburg over the last week to hang out with Wada and Grampa. Landen has been wiring his mom's new house like a madman and we haven't hardly seen him. He has been feeling kinda guilty about it so we figured we would just get out of the way for a few days. It worked! He is really close to being finished- what an amazing man I have.


Anyways, while we were in rexburg we decided to visit yellowstone's bear world (it's a wildlife park- mostly bears but elk, buffalo, ducks, wolves and some others are there too) Walker and Jake (jaclyn's son-my nephew) absolutely loved it! This first picture is of walker and Jake. Walker is signing "more" because he wants to see more animals.




This one is of the grizzly bear. He was lumbering about- I think he is doing track drills in this picture. I can't tell if it's high knees or butt kickers...

I will finish this trip later. Good night for now.
J

3 comments:

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Hey you guys! It's good to see you on here! :) Your little guy is so cute! He's HUGE!

The Mortons said...

Landen...I found your family blog tonight! Walker is a handsome Looks like you guys are doing well. visit our blog. aamorton@blogspot.com
- Annie

Jana Sorensen said...

Jen,
Seriously, didn't know that you had a blog. I love it! Walker is so Adorable and amazing! I miss you even though we never see each other!! Just the thought of you makes me happy, Jen, You're awesome. I hope that you're doing good. It sounds like you are! I am glad I found your blog! Now I can see what you're up to:) Love you Jen....
JANA