Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blogging etiquette

Hey guys- so I have been really wondering, what warrants a blog?? I want to tell all of you about my everyday activities but I fear the monotony might kill a few of you off (and there are so few, I would be distraught if you were gone...). So tell me, what do you all blog about??

Also, how often is often enough? I always think I have something on the tip of my tongue to blog about and then i lose track of it by the end of the day- somewhere in the middle of my tongue I guess. But when does everyone blog? Once a week twice and hour- what's the etiquette of blogging?

Someone let me know.

J

2 comments:

Bobby and Amanda Lewis said...

The more the better I say. I get online like five times a day to see if anyone has added anything. I don't know what is so addicting about checking out everyones everyday activities, but I love it. Blog away!

SMILES2ALL said...

I think you can blog as much or as little as you want. I know people who doit onece a week and tell about all week. or those that blog 3-4 times a day. I guess its what ever you want it to be. I just came across your blog from AnnMarie. (I went to high school with Landon.)Lindsee (Barnes) Haney