Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's me!

Well, a month after having a baby, I am still alive! It has been so great so far. Miyah is a great baby. She is just so perfect and sweet. We have been so blessed with her so far. I have to admit, I was pretty nervous because walker was a really hard when he was first born. He was sick the night we brought him home and cried the whole night- so did I. He had trouble latching on and didn't ever really eat very well. Suffice it to say, it was a rough first few months. I wouldn't trade it for anything because the last two and half years have been the greatest and he is such a joy- and that is really the only word that works for him is joy- to have. Anyway, Miyah just hasn't had any complications. She eats well, sleeps well, and is just, well, great! :)
I am trying to get everything figured out on paying for Miyah now- that's the fun part. And can I just say that I am so glad that we live in a free country with options and choices in health care! We just got our new premium after adding miyah and it's almost $600- a month!! We are changing to a high deductible health plan with an HSA this month and i can't wait. I am glad we have health insurance but also glad that i can control it- sort of. Let's not get into that though- too political.

Life is good- and i am extremely blessed. Thanks for all of our friends and family for dinners and gifts and also for all the well wishing we have received.
Love you all.

No comments: