Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rexburg Getaway... sort of

It's not a true getaway- I still have kids! We are having fun being with Wada and Grampa for a few days. Wada needed some help with cleaning and I wanted to get away from so called "Zion" for a few days... :) I like it here. There are people to converse with. Walker is just learning to be a conversationalist- he asks a lot of questions and observes so much. He is growing up so fast. This is the first hunting season where Landen has been gone a lot and Walker now wants a gun for Christmas. He saw Landen's deer and asked, "did he go to Heavenly Father?" It was so cute.

He wanted to be spiderman for halloween- what two year old doesn't? So we went to Walgreens and he put the costume on right there in the store and wouldn't take it off. IT was so cute. I loved it. He has it on again today and shoots webs at people and tries to climb walls. It is the cutest thing in the world. I don't know what we are going to do for Miyah. She is so cute without a costume- plus she is just going to be all wrapped up anyway. On the other hand, the little tiny costumes are so cute!!

A dios from Idaho..
jen

4 comments:

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

FOR MEADOWS FISRT HALLOWEEN I JUST BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE FULL BODY JACKET THINGS THAT THEY SALE THAT ARE OF DISNEY CHATACTERS ...AND THEY ARE SO WARM AND SNUGGLY AND EVEN HAVE THE HAT SEWN TO IT TO KEEP THEIR EARS AND HEAD WARM!!! I EVEN THINK THEY HAVE THEM AT WALMART OR SHOPKO JUST IN TEH BABY ISLE!!!!P.S I AM LOVEN YOUR GUYS PIC ON HERE SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

long time no see.,.. but then again we are hiding from the swine flu and if you see me got to my mail box, it is a good day! baby girl is darling!

The Mortons said...

Hallie thinks that picture at top is hilarious! She wants to know if you are all going to be bears for Halloween!

Fromm's said...

I love the fact that he's obsessed with spider man because Jax is totally obsessed with Shrek! I love it too!