Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WARNING: hunting pictures!

So I was introduced to a whole new world this October. Apparently we coexisist with a different species AKA Hunters. I married Landen not knowing the extent of this "hobby" but I was baptized by fire this year. He hasn't hardly gone at all since we got married almost four years ago because he has been working but with doing summer sales this year he had a lot of time to go. Really, I am not against hunting, I just don't understand it. I didn't get to go this year because we had Miyah but I am excited to experience it first hand and see what the fuss is all about. Honestly, I love hiking and being outdoors but I prefer a camera over a gun. Maybe I will change, but as for now that's where I stand. Still love you tons babe :)

Landen, however, did get to do a lot of gun carrying this year and was quite successful. Results, lots of deer pictures and jerky.
WARNING: dead animals in pictures...

4 comments:

JErb said...

nice - did Walker get to help prepare the deer?

if i haven't told you already, your bear picture is awesome.


oh yeah , and :
"who's that trip- trapping across my bridge?"

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

You are so good! Stuff like that grosses me out. Good thing my hubs isn't a hunter, I guess!

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

I LOVE YOUR WARNING BEFORE YOUR PICS..HEHEHEHE!! CONGRATS TO LANDEN ON HIS DEER .. IT LOOKS BIG!! RUSS HAD NO LUCK THIS YEAR!!

Anonymous said...

okay so no offense Landen but I am with you Jen.