Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Giddy- Up

I thought this was really hilarious. Landen gave me this toy buckskin (it's actually a collector's horse so it wasn't super cheap- but everything eventually turns into a toy right??) because he knows it's my dream to have one someday. Well, walker has been playing with it for a few months. We have the "Eeeee!!" noise going on all the time and the galloping one too (everyone knows those right- tongue clicking). So on sunday he sets the horse down and gets it to stand up just right. Then he plops down on it like he is riding it! It was the cutest thing ever. He would get so mad when it would fall over. It was so fun to watch!!








6 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

Hi I went to high shcool with Landon. I found your blog through Kristin Archer I saw this post and wanted to say that my boy does the same tihing. its so funny my boy also does that with a bull. Some how the bull always seems to buck him off.

Kacie said...

You just gotta get them the big rocking horses. I have so many funny pics of Brax on his rocking horse "lightening!" That is way cute!I didn't know you liked horses...that is cool, Bran and I go every fall when we get home except for when I'm pregnant yipee....jk

JenLish said...

I love horses. I think last time we talked i probably was still scared to death of them! Randy cured me of that. Now I just want a beautiful buckskin- horses are amazing animals! Yeah being pregnant definately takes that out of the picture. I wanted to take a horseback riding class when I was in Rexburg but I found out i was prego after i registered for it! But yeah, i am not a pro by a long shot but i really love em.

Kacie said...

I have learned a few tricks Bran has horses and we have one so if you ever want to go give me a call

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

You guys have the cutest family! How are you guys doing?

Tiffany Joy said...

Oh now that is funny!!! Little Landen Jr..
This is Tiff Jed's wife by the way. I'm glad I found your blog. Do you care that I'm looking at it??'

I think it's awesome that you did a singing competition. I didn't even know you sang. Let's get together!!

Check us out at jedandtiff.blogspot.com