Monday, May 24, 2010

Washington DC Visit!

We had so much fun in DC visiting my sister and bro in law. We went to the capitol building on a private tour courtesy of one of their friends the first day, which was really neat. The second day walker, wada and I went to the air and space museum and walker loved it. There were almost two hundred planes and jets and he couldn't get enough. After that, we went and saw where my sister works. Her building is beautiful and her co workers were very sweet. We got to have lunch with one of our cousins as well. Walker and I took a chance to go see the natural history museum while we had a lull in plans (and wada graciously stayed in the car with miyah and drove around because she was asleep- thank you wada!). He was mesmerized by all the animals and dinosaurs we saw! We were there for two hours and he didn't get bored at all! We rode the metro, stayed with the calderwoods, saw jill and jeremy's house- wow!

We did a lot more than I realized! We were only there for a couple days but we went for a reason. We thought we were going to be companions for grieving but my sister has hd positive test results with her invitro. It was so special to be there when she actually got to see a heartbeat!! I was ready to cry when she told us that! I am so happy for her and her husband and hope things keep going well!

From Jen, Landen, Walker and Miyah

No comments: