Saturday, August 15, 2009

Husband-less.. and Family Reunion

So I am going on three weeks without a husband- it's so hard to be apart. I miss him and want him to come home but I know that he is working hard to be able to be with us a lot more often. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished this summer. He has changed and grown so much- we both have. I can't wait to see him!! He is going to try and be home for family pictures on thursday- WOO HOO!!

Bringing me to the family reunion: I feel the same way as my sister, I know my family reads this so I am just going to say what I really feel. I CAN'T WAIT! I love being with my siblings and parents. We always have so much fun when we are together- there is never a dull moment. We have a fun week planned. I am most excited to be in the temple with everyone. Kevin is going to get his endowments on friday. He had an amazing one on one temple prep class with bishop anderson. I learned more listening to five minutes of that than I have ever learned about the temple!

Anyways, I am really excited for this week!

3 comments:

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

HEY!!!!!!!!IF YOU NEED RUSS TO MOVE ANYTHING OR MOW YOUR LAWN YOU LET US KNOW!!!!!!MAN THAT STINKS YOU HAVE TO GET FAMILY PICS WHEN YOUR ALMOST DONE WITH YOUR PREGNANCY...I ALWAYS HIDE FROM THE CAMERAS...BUT I GUESS YOU ARE A HOT PREGNANT MAMMA;)I HAD A FIGHTING CHANCE TO BE THE PILLSBERRY DOUGH-WOMEN ! P.S ME AND RUSS ARE GETTING SEALED ON SAT..WOOT-WOOT

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

It was good to see you at the baby shower! You look great!

Fromm's said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS NEW ONE COMING! I MISS YOU AND LANDO! ONCE YOU GET SETTLED AND INTO THE GROOVE OF A NEW BABY LET'S GET OUR BOYS TOGETHER. I FEEL FOR YOU WITH THE HUBBY BEING GONE. I WENT THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING MINUS A CHILD AND ONE ON THE WAY AT THE SAME TIME! HOPE HE GETS HOME SAFE AND SOUND!