Monday, July 20, 2009

Of all the.... and some new pics

So I am leaving next week and Landen's office decided this week would be a good time to go and stay two hours away for the week! I am so bummed! I am going to go stay friday night and ride home with him but talk about bad timing. They say it is a great place to sell, so that's how I should think of it. Landen is going to sell amazingly and get to come home a few days early!

Here are some fun pictures i have taken recently. Just so you guys will look at my blog... :)




2 comments:

Kacie said...

Braxton has those same train pjs as Walker how funny! Last year my husband's office went up to West Virginia a 6 hour drive and stayed in motels for a whole month! It was nuts and I was so lonely! I went up once but being prego and having one kid makes it hard!

Rachel Evans said...

I am so going to miss you guys! Life has been crazy and fun here all packaged into 1! Crazy thing is that I would do it all over again! I am going to miss seeing you and Walker every day!!!