Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Belly Picture and the Frog

I have had a few requests for a belly picture so here is one that Walker helped Landen take a couple weeks ago.

A few nights ago Landen brought home a tiny frog for walker to see. It was so cute! Walker was so excited and had a blast watching him (or her I guess- I always think of animals as being male for some reason...) jump around on the floor. It was the tiniest frog I have ever seen! When walker realized we couldn't keep it and had to take it outside, he was devestated. He cried the whole time, even when he had let it go and was saying "goodbye froggy." I will post the videos I got when I get them uploaded on you tube, for now here is a picture of pure extasy!



3 comments:

JillEE said...

You look adorable and I have never seen Walker look so excited.

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

YOU LOOK SO FREAKEN SKINNY!!!!!IM SO JEALOUS!!!!I ALWAYS WAS AS BIG AS A HOUSE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT!

Preece Family said...

You look so good!! Can't wait to see that baby! WE MISS YOU GUYS!! Are you coming home any time soon? Walker is getting so big!! We love you so much and can't wait to see you soon! Love us!