Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wada,Grampa and Walker

This video is hilarious. My favorite parts are when Walker tells wada to stop it, when they are doing the horsie noises and Walker says, "that's a good one," and when they are howling like wolves- and wada makes a pretty awesome face when shes growling like a bear. This was last week when we got to see wada and grampa in Louisville (which is actually pronounced more like loo-vul according to people who live there and here in st louis). Enjoy! p.s. there are more pictures now on the slide show under my st louis pictures post.

2 comments:

JillEE said...

Jen you have to do more videos of him. He is so cute! I think the woooooooolfff is my favorite, and I also loved the "dat's a good one"

Bobby and Amanda Lewis said...

So cute! Hope you guys are doing good. It looked like Walker had a cast!? What happened?