Sunday, June 7, 2009

No Internet! Louisville Visit

We haven't had the internet and I don't know how long we will have it this time. we are working on getting our own- yes we are stealing it right now- but we are having trouble finding a company that doesn't want all our money we are making cause we want it for a short time period.
Everything is good here- I got to see my mom and dad on thurs, fri, and sat of this week in Louisville. They were there for their TEAM convention and it is only about 4.5 hours away- which is way better than 24! Walker was happy to see them and got to swim with grampa. We had a great time seeing them. We even watched a race at Churchill Downs- which was fun.
I don't know how long we will have the internet but I will try and post some pictures later.
Love you all!
ps it was great to see some pictures on your blog mist!

No comments: