Monday, May 4, 2009

Easter!!!

Sorry this is so late but here are some pictures from easter. Walker sort of got it, but he would get distracted really easily from finding eggs. I am thinking that I want to do Easter eggs with church related things in them. I read in the ensign that this lady gets her kids scripture markers, bookmarks, children song books etc. It would have to be adjusted for age for sure but I am thinking that it would be a better reminder of why we truly celebrate easter than eggs filled with candy brought by the easter bunny... where do we come up with these things?? Any other ideas on having a Christ centered Easter?

1 comment:

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

That is what Chris and I do. We decided last year to do religious gifts for Easter. CTR rings, church games from Deseret Book, and I got Chris a temple bag...sort of a stretch!