Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Walker's Birthday- 2 years!!

I just can't believe how big my little baby boy is getting! He is so grown up and wants to be independent (until he gets an owie and needs me to kiss it better). The last month has been so much fun. He has started to throw more fits, which has been a challenge, but he has also started to understand things and talk ALOT. I love his little voice, especially when he is saying I love you mommy and thank you. He is the sweetest little boy in the world and I love him more than anything! It's a love you can't even explain- my parents tried to tell me that, everyone talked about it but i never understood it until I had my own son. Wow- it brings me to tears just thinking about it. The closest thing I can think of is the love of a sibling. There are so many things that he means to me, he is a clone of my husband which means I am never without him, he is my best friend and playmate, my comfort when I am sad, my pride and joy whenever he does anything at all, and everything else you can think of. I am so excited for him to be a big brother and show our new baby just how to act! most of the time...
Happy Birthday walker i love you so much!!




2 comments:

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

happy Birthday Walker, i knew it was coming up soon, turns out i missed it! they grow up too fast!

Katie and Kaden said...

yay walker's 2!! happy birthday! how do you feel having a 2 year old:)?