Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HOUSE FOR RENT!

Landen and I are trying to rent our house. If you know anyone who is in a situation where they would like to rent (ie. living with parents, renting a small apartment, building a home etc) PLEASE tell them to call us or let us know and we will call them. Here is our ad from KSL.

We are looking for a trustworthy family or person to rent our home for 4-6 months ASAP. The price is negotiable- depending on what services we can trade. ex.The lawn needs to be mowed and watered (sprinkler system) weekly, house kept and cleaned, we have a dog that will need to be taken care of- fed and watered and let out to run around. He is an outside dog so he doesn't get to come in the house, ever. He has a kennel and dog house in the back. The house is furnished with couches, table, king size master bed, queen size guest bed and room with a crib. Can be moved if needed. Built in 2003, the home is new and in great condition. Fiber optic internet connection included. Big fenced backyard with swing set and grill. We are willing to negotiate the price depending on several factors. Call Landen 435 452 2808 for details and questions.


7 comments:

Anbre said...

Are you guys going somewhere?

Kacie said...

Yeah are you doing summer sales?

Kacie said...

Well good luck this summer! I know he'll do well. I remember saying to Brandon once as we drove to Provo-we should stop and see Jen and recruit her husband I bet he'd do well so I'm glad he's trying it out. As for our house-we just clean it like crazy and set the alarm and then my dad or his dad comes and checks on it every once in a while. It sucks to make a house payment you are not living in but we figure the only way we have our house is because of his job. I don't think renting is a bad idea though either! As for going out later than him it would depend on how much later...selling is hard especially the first month with the learning curve so I know Brandon definately needed me. The guys who come out without their wives usually don't do as good as the ones who are there together. I don't think a couple of weeks would be bad but we always suggest the wives to come out and I've seen this a few times and it is always the same! What company are you going with and who's your manager?
As for St. Louis we've never sold there but a guy we knew did and his office did really well-the only thing you need to watch for is credit-tell Landen to learn to sell to the middle and upper class-some people like ghetto knocking but in the end they always stop paying their bills or cancel. I hope he does well! I love going out for the summer so many of the wives are my friends! The sky's the limit and it is ridiculous how much money can be made-Brandon does really well and it has been so worth it! I hope I get to see you in D.C.!!

Kacie said...

sorry for the long post-also tell him not to give up-It takes some time to learn how to sell-Brandon didn'y sell any for a whole week when he first started and ended up doing 130 sales his first summer!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Where are you going? If we could sell our house I would be interested!! :)

Katie and Kaden said...

you're leaving?:(

The Mortons said...

When are you needing a renter??? And how much are looking to rent your home for?? We might be interested. Tell Lando hi.