Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAG! mom and dad, jill erb, jax lee, misty clark, kacie hanna and brandee hubbard

I was tagged by my sister in law Lindsey! Here goes my eight things!

8 things I am passionate about
family
gospel
music
writing
reading
learning
love
morals

8 things I want or need

piano
be able to play the piano
vanquish (before twilight and even more after)
new wardrobe
to love myself naked (stole that from Linds)
new couches
to play basketball
my little brother to be happy

8 words or phrases I use a lot
i'm gonna get you
no walker!
tractor
what does the say
do you wanna go to your crib?
mommy loves you
really?
great.


8 things I want to do before I die
go to every temple
see the midevil castles in europe
make a CD
write a novel
have a big family in the temple with me
have money like i have air
get an honorary doctorate degree somewhere
invent something

8 things I have learned from the past
never hold back
find happiness in everything
be thankful for what you have
trust your instincts
be there for your friends
love with all your heart
write down your experiences
exercise even when you don't want to

4 shows I love to watch, 4 books i love to read
braveheart
patriot
princess diaries 2
remember the titans

twilight series
magic of thinking big
Book of Mormon
great words from great lives


8 restaurants I love
Johnny Carino's
Fredrico's
El Parrell
Stein Erickson Lodge
Little Caesar's Pizza
Olive Garden
Mimi's Cafe (best!)
Macaroni Grill

7 comments:

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

on the needs one you forgot, Need to wake up and join Brandee for workout, (she gets lonely!)only kidding (kinda!)

Anonymous said...

Jen call me! 208-440-3894 we need to hang!

McCleary Family Fun said...

It sounds like your family's doing great. Hope all is well and remember I love you. Linda

Kacie said...

Fun to read! I did it on my blog so you'll have to check it out!

Oh She Glows said...

Just stumbled across your blog...I just had to say thank you for introducing me to Yiruma. That song is beautiful. I looked up a bunch of his work on You Tube and I am hooked. Amazing.

Angela
www.ohsheglows.com

Fromm's said...

Hi Jen! just found your blog from Bailee's. We're going private so text me or leave me your email so I can add you. I'm sure Iwill keep reading yours if you don't mind but wil add you so you can peep at us too!

Julie said...

Cute Lish family! - We miss you guys and your cute mom. Walker is so big & how is the cute puppy? Ryan still says our new neighbors live in "Julie's" house. It's pretty funny. Hope you have a great Christmas. Our blog is private, but if you send me a note I'll add you guys in.
juliehinck@frontiernet.net